Pentax 8.5x21 U-Series Papilio II Binocular
- Fully-multi-coated optics assure maximum light transmission resulting in high quality viewing. Every surface of every element is fully coated minimizing internal glare and flare and giving a bright clear view.
- Unique Uni-body design enhances durability by locking objective lenses in a single housing and synchronizing the eyepiece movement. This minimizes moving parts and assures these binoculars will function properly and clearly for years to come.
- Aspherical lens elements, which are critical in compact binoculars, provide exceptional edge-to-edge sharpness. This assures that items on the edge of your field of view are just as sharp as those in the center.
- The UP models are offered in unique, attractive color options that match your personal style.
The compact and lightweight Binocular combines aspherical optical elements and BAK4 Porro prisms to deliver edge-to-edge image sharpness with a 51° apparent angle of view. The optical elements are also fully multi-coated to provide a high transmission of light. With a 8.5x magnification and 21mm objectives, you obtain a notable magnification, insignificant image jitter due to unsteady hands, and a compact form factor. You can easily spot your targets with a wide 6° angular field of view and quickly bring them into focus with a center focus wheel. In addition to observing distant scenes, birds and game, the minimum focus of 20" allows you to study in detail close objects like butterflies, animal footprints, marks or landscape features. To reduce image jitter while observing distant objects or for prolonged observations, you can connect the binocular to a tripod via an integrated 1/4"-20 socket. The binocular also features a 2.5mm exit pupil, a 15mm eye relief, an interpupillary and a diopter adjustments. Unique Uni-body design enhances durability by locking objective lenses in a single housing and synchronizing the eyepiece movement The binocular is very compact, lightweight, and features a single piece frame that houses objectives, which allows for a synchronized interpupillary adjustment. To accommodate eye glasses wearers, the binocular offers twist-up rubber eyecups. Also included are a carrying case, a neck strap, and eyepiece covers. View Details
- Pentax Papilio II 6.5x21 Binoculars (Gray)
- The Laws Guide to Nature Drawing and Journaling
- Kaufman Field Guide to Butterflies of North America (Kaufman Focus Guides)
- MagniPros Pack of 3 Magnifier Box Bug Viewer Magnifies up to 5X(500%) with Crystal Clear Image
- A Swift Guide to Butterflies of North America: Second Edition
- OP/TECH USA E-Z Comfort Strap (Nature)
- The Laws Guide to Drawing Birds
- The Bees in Your Backyard: A Guide to North America's Bees
- Tropical Nature: Life and Death in the Rain Forests of Central and South America
- Snorkeling Guide to Marine Life Florida, Caribbean, Bahamas